Re: Icy parking lots and walk and driveways
From: Patricia Lautner (lautnerpjpcohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 07:53:06 -0800 (PST)
We treat our concrete walkways with salt, our wood walkways with sand, and
the walkways near the herb garden with a 'more expensive than diamond dust'
plant and pet safe salt material.  All can be purchased at Home Depot.

We set up buckets in different areas with the proper material in each to
make sure then 'diamond dust' doesn't get wasted.

Good luck,
Patti
JPCohousing - Boston
Communitas Development