Help us plan next Cohousing Conference!
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:51:39 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousing Friends and Enthusiasts,

Please help us plan the next National Cohousing Conference and Regional
Cohousing events!  This survey should only take about 5-10 minutes and will
help us deliver what the cohousing community wants most.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y2BBKFV

You may have learned through our recent posting that there will not be a
national cohousing conference in 2014.  This will be the second year in a
row in which the board members of CohoUS have felt that it is necessary to
postpone what had been an annual event. We believe it is better to wait
until we are better able to deliver the type of quality national conference
that you have come to expect from us.  Rest assured that we do not take this
decision lightly and that we are working hard to figure out when and where
the next national conference will take place.  Please help us in our efforts
to better serve your needs by filling out this survey.

Thank you,

CohoUS Board of Directors

Bill Hartzell, President, Mid-Atlantic Region

Patrick Han, Vice President, Hudson River Region

Laura Fitch, Secretary, New England Region

Dick Kohlhaas, Treasurer, Mountain Region

Alice Alexander, Southeast Region

Jane Calbreath, Northern California Region

Jeffrey Zucker, Southwest Region

Steve Ablondi, International