Cohousing in Southern California
From: Marieke Hensel (mariekehensel.nl)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 15:31:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

It's a long shot, but I'm asking for your help.
Do you know anyone that is currently working on, or interested in starting
a cohousing community in Southern California, that is open to families &
kids?

I have introduced myself on this list about two years ago, but wanted to
check in and see if there has been any movement for this.

Time commitment to launch it myself is hard, but I'm ready to buy & build.

On another note, I run a coworking community (people who work together in a
shared environment), are their any combinations of the two existing already?

I have lived in a cohousing community in the Netherlands. And I consider it
a great environment for our family.

:-)
Marieke

Marieke Hensel
http://twitter.com/hensel

1-877-747-FAME (3263)

*Orange **you ready to improve your sales?* Receive Branding Personality's
newsletter full of juicy social media news, events, and special offers.
http://eepurl.com/o19nP