Re: Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 12:30:13 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 9, 2014, at 1:40 PM, Don Benson <benson6451 [at] aol.com> wrote:

> Maybe to start with, who expects each and every cohousing community to have a
> website?

Everyone needs a website. It's the new business card. It gives credibility. It
allows people to know more about you and what you do than any conversation
unless it is extended. It is also the new white pages and yellow pages. That's
how people find you.

Wordpress.com hosts free websites. So does Google. They have standard designs
to choose from. It is neither necessarily expensive or difficult to put up a
decent website.

Or I can do one for you. I have special rates for cohousing.

http://www.triplethreatwebsites.com

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines