Re: Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
From: John Sechrest (sechrestgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 14:57:42 -0800 (PST)
Given that you have communication needs over time to changing people, I
expect communities to have two websites. One facing outward to the public
and one facing inward to the community.

A first pass website is easy to setup. It does not have to grow into a
fulltime paid job.

Using a content management system makes this somewhat simple.

If you send email, post a newsletter or otherwise archive decisions, then
you should have a website.