Re: Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:51:52 -0800 (PST)
I expect a website, but I don't think they are necessary. I enjoy them and
have learned much from the websites of other communities, but I don't think
they're critical to resales. A seller needs just one buyer. There are many
ways to spread the word, including talking to friends and neighbors or
posting to likely email lists and forums. ALL convenience comes at a price,
and some cohousing communities haven't paid this one. They can decide if
they need one or not.

Jerry McIntire
Our website (free, but not in terms of my time to maintain it or the guilt
at not updating it more often): stonesthrowecovillage.wordpress.com