Re: Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 22:36:51 -0800 (PST)
Because nobody changed it (yet).
I read the initial notice of a "Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento" for sale, and as I often do, wanted to "look" at the community - and discovered no website. My comment was:

Sounds like cohousing, has cohousing in its name, is listed at
http://directory.ic.org, BUT DOESN'T
HAVE A WEBSITE !
Well, I guess it's not a requirement  . . . . but it's sort of customary ? . .
. .  expected?

Seems to have set off a totally unexpected firestorm of comments, some with
quite strong opinions.
Michael

at Shadowlake Village in Blacksburg in southwest VA - where the temperature only went down to a balmy -3.1°F the other night, surely a lot warmer than Madison where I see you got to -18° (assuming you are actually in Madison and not just an alumna who has perhaps long since moved onto warmer climes)
http://www.shadowlakevillage.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Carlson" <kcarlson2 [at] wisc.edu>