The Future of Cohousing
From: Zev Paiss (Zevabrahampaiss.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:34:22 -0800 (PST)
Greetings!

I would love to hear from the members of this list where you think cohousing is
headed in the next year or two. The challenges we have experienced since 2007
have not changed all that much so if cohousing is going to grow we are going to
have to make it work in the new normal of constructed credit and lower home
values.

Your thoughts?

Zev Paiss
COO, Abraham Paiss & Associates, Inc.
Providing Marketing Communications for Sustainable Businesses since 1996
zev [at] abrahampaiss.com
(303) 413-8066 • Boulder, CO