Re: Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:39:43 -0800 (PST)
Anne Laird <aynabet3 [at] gmail.com>
after deleting a quoted digest and restoring the subject line.
PS I am late getting to list admin tasks today.

All these are great points.  My own preference is to have as much
information about cohousing available electronically.  Young people looking
for housing will be looking there, and they are (obviously) the future.  A
robust electronic presence increases the appeal of the cohousing concept.
 Those of us who are reading and writing to this list are likely to want
others to know about cohousing.

Anne, Winslow Cohousing