Re: Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:54:14 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 10, 2014, at 2:29 AM, "David L. Mandel" <dlmandel [at] pacbell.net>
wrote:

> A few words from a member of the offending websiteless community here.

A victim speaks? I don't think anyone else was taking offense. The thoughts
expressed seemed to me to range from surprise, confusion, incredulity, and
concern.

I don't think anyone was offended or intended to offend you.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"Design is the first sign of human intention." William McDonough