Re: Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:36:39 -0800 (PST)
IMO, even more important than a website, to communities looking for new members
and/or resales, is
an up-to-date listing in the Directory section of www.cohousing.org.

That is one of the first places that prospective cohousers, looking for a
particular region, will
look.

Surprisingly, there are several communities with no listing at all, and there
are many which have
not been updated in years--which means that contact information is perhaps
obsolete.

How is YOUR community's listing looking?