Websites for communities - required?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 10:07:41 -0800 (PST)
The last couple days there has been a lively discussion about the
importance of cohousing communities having web sites. But it got
started with a reply to a message about a unit available at Southside
Park Cohousing in Sacramento, Calif. and continued with the same
subject line.  That message:
Cozy cohousing home near downtown Sacramento
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg36730.html

My message with a new subject line is partly to make it easier to
find that thread in the archives.  I urge further messages messages
on this topic to reply to this one BUT don't quote it all - sorry it
got so long.

You can find the thread by date starting on Jan 9, 2014. but don't be
confused with a seperate shorter thread on "Cohousing in Southern
California" at the same time. A "feature" (aka bug that is not
acknowledged) of the archive system makes it difficult to find indexes
for dates in the past. ( My Date index page (
http://l.cohousing.org/arc-dex.htm ) helps a bit but has not been
maintained as frequently of late and who know about the future)

The thread (prior to this message) can also be found by searching for
+subject:Cozy cohousing home
in the archive search box (upper right corner of most pages).

I'll put comments regarding the topic in a sepearate message.

Fred sort of as list manager