Re: Websites for communities - required?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:03:04 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 12, 2014, at 1:52 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> Owners for the first time began to list with realtors and even though some of
> us, Ann Zabaldo among them, they continued to hand out the key to other
> people and other things we had asked them not to do.

Missing a phrase here -- Some of us, Ann Zabaldo among them, spent a lot of
time educating them.

One problem was that we have ~21 children and we had stranger wandering in and
out of the common house. We finally had members stationed around during open
houses.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines