Re: Directory update procedure
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:56:58 -0800 (PST)
I find the update procedure easy and beginning it simple. Every 6 months I
receive an email, as an editor, that reminds me to update the listing. My
login is saved in my password manager (can't surf without it), so when I
click on the link to update my login automatically fills in, I click, and
get to work.

Becoming an editor is easy (start a listing). Adding editors is easy, there
is a link at the bottom of each listing.

Jerry McIntire - who put the wrong URL for Stone's Throw in my last post!?!
www.stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com