Re: Please add me to the list
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 06:54:53 -0800 (PST)
I'm happy to give it more visibility on the new website :)   It's tricky
because we also want people to sign up for cohousing now and other
mailings, and it's confusing if there's more than one thing to sign up for.
 Maybe we can figure out a technical integration so that people who sign up
for coho/us mailings can also check a box to be added to cohousing-l or
something.

(I was laid off last week, and surprisingly that's not actually giving me
more time to work on the new website.  Job Hunting is a full time job!  Any
Boston-Northhampton folks with Techie Project Manager job networking leads,
I'd appreciate it!)

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org