Outside Activities List
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:24:36 -0800 (PST)
Sometimes it feels like cohousing folks are very insular, only involved in
their own little communities. As part of our Annual Meeting this weekend a
couple of folks put together a list of all the outside activities are members
are involved in.

If you’re curious the list is published on our Facebook page:
http://tinyurl.com/6udcgxt

Mary Ann
Manzanita Village where we’re gearing for our 6-session Protecting Arizona
Water: A Personal Action Plan workshop to be offered in April and May
—

To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only
end of life. -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Mary Ann Clark                                                  drmaryann49
[at] mac.com
Check out DrMaryAnn's Academy at http://drmaryann.wordpress.com/