Does your community do fundraising?
From: Holly Wilder (hollywilder23gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:38:40 -0800 (PST)
I have a lead on an excellent fund-raising option for Coho communities.   It
will work best, I think, for communities that have a for-profit division as
well as their non-profit status, but can work for either...I think...  And if
you don't have a separate for-profit entity, it's not too hard to set one up.
It's a great option for off-setting dues increases and the like.

Please contact me directly at hollywilder23 [at] gmail.com if you'd like to
know more so as not to clog up this list serve with inquiries.  I promise I'll
get back to you :-)

- Holly at Nyland

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC