Re: Outside Activities List
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 05:59:05 -0800 (PST)
We have a type of membership (Area Villagers) for people not living in the
community. Several of those members are also immediate neighbors. In addition,
some of our immediate neighbors are also friends of our members and so often
come to events like weekly dinners, talent shows, annual FireWise Day. There’s
nothing more formal at this time,

Mary Ann