Re: Outside Activities List
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:03:02 -0800 (PST)
Of course and the most active people on this list are also very active within
the community. However, we’ve found that being involved in the larger community
is good for the individual, our cohousing community, and the larger community
as well. We were just surprised how active we all are when we listed everything
out.

Mary Ann
Manzanita Village
http://www.manzanitavillage.com