Re: Outside Activities List
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:43:18 -0800 (PST)
RoseWind Cohousing, in Port Townsend WA has 24 families, and virtually all of
us are involved with organizations and activities in this liberal town of 8000.
Members can sponsor events in our Common House for groups which they are part
of.

Looking over the meetings, socials, and other gatherings sponsored by our
members here, I see: Audubon, Land Trust, Library, Songlines Choir, Mankind
Project, English Country Dancing, "fusion" partner dancing, Quakers, Buddhists,
Amma devotees, numerous musical performers and groups, Improv Theater,
meditation groups, yoga, Waldorf School, art class, another private school, an
art press collective, kid soccer team, assorted political groups (campaigns,
slideshows, talks), and more.

Having such events here increases our exposure in the greater community, as
people see our place, the photos on our bulletin boards, some of our members.
In fact, our latest prospective members learned about us by coming to
rehearsals of a choir that meets here weekly.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
www.rosewind.org
where the daffodils are coming up, some fruit trees even starting to bloom!