Re: Outside Activities List
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:48:39 -0800 (PST)
We each own our own home and very small lots. Everything else is common
property and the responsibility of the community. Common House maintenance and
repair, the private streets through the community and the utilities underneath,
shoveling snow, maintaining our ravine, parking lots, etc. Developing new
resources, for example we’re working on an enhanced water collection system.
Out gardens and orchard, etc. A healthy reserve fund.

 Dues also cover our programs, ie, the website, periodically printing of out
Villagers Guide. Whatever else we as a group decide.

Mary Ann