Re: Community wide Wifi
From: Daniel Lindenberger (danielsmallboxcms.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:14:37 -0800 (PST)
Last piece I'll post a tangent on this topic, but it reminds me and seems
intertwined with how we work with community-as-an-entity rather than
community-the-group-of-people.

Last week when working with a community, I brought and we reflected a few
times on a paraphrase from Dietrich Bonhoeffer that I like:
"The person who's in love with their vision of community will destroy
community. But the person who loves the people around them will create
community everywhere they go."