Re: Community wide Wifi & Smart Meters
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:02:24 -0800 (PST)
Where we get our information is for most, the people, publications and places
that are consistent with our individual beliefs.  Google helps along the way by
tracking our searches and building loyalty by retrieving information consistent
with our beliefs, biases, etc.

We can easily test my assertion by asking ourselves how often we choose to read
the writings of someone that is at the other end of the topic. Politics
provides a dominate example.

It takes an individual that is truly committed to learning to devote energy and
time to living out the notion that "everyone has part of the truth”, and even
more challenging to remain committed to living together in community with
people that we come to discover that each really does see our world differently.

Don Benson
503.296.7249 office
510.701.9784 mobile

Ubuntu - I am because we are.