Re: Community wide Wifi
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:38:50 -0800 (PST)
We have community wide wifi that reaches to most porches and I think into some
homes near the common house (not mine, so I'm not sure).

For the people most uncomfortable with it I think it helps that it isn't a
strong enough signal to work inside most homes.

It helped that there was overwhelming support for having it in the common
house, so those opposed were more opposed to the signal going further than that.

We had a short time with a renter who didn't want other individuals to have
wifi in their homes, and that was a bit traumatic but in the end didn't work
(the renting that is) for many reasons.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org