Re: Community wide Wifi
From: Bill Woolverton (bwoolvershaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:20:32 -0800 (PST)
We have a variety of opinions about Smart Meters in our building; however those
of us who are skeptical about the health impacts are more concerned about the
way they were rolled out and the extortion BC Hydro has used to try to get
people to accept them, and are supportive of those who do have concerns about
the health impacts, to the point that we are assisting those who cannot afford
the "heritage charge" BC hydro is imposing on those who do not accept them, to
keep them out of our building. No other issue has produced as much unity and
solidarity here.

Bill Woolverton
On 2014-01-27, at 11:06 AM, Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at]