Re: Guest room or cheap hotel?
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:44:01 -0800 (PST)
Yes, we have the same policy, but that's not my question.  We are sometimes
contacted by people outside our community asking to stay here.  If they do,
they are provided a "host" as you describe. My question was about how
people in your community feel about that.  Or perhaps you don't get
requests from other cohousers, etc like we do.