Re: Community wide Wifi
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:25:54 -0800 (PST)
Everyone knows there is on-going controversy about the health impacts (or lack
thereof) of electromagnetic radiation fields.  Since I am only an architect, I
am not qualified to offer an opinion of my own.  However, given that we — as
in, all of us — are already engulfed, overwhelmed, and saturated by the EMFs of
microwave ovens, computers, cell phones, bluetooth, power lines, and medical
MRIs — not to mention (yikes!) daylight, or (god forbid!) an actual
old-fashioned "ionizing" X-ray at the dentist's office — I'm having a hard time
picturing how a little more from the wifi will noticeably degrade my health.

Philip Dowds