Re: Community wide Wifi
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:02:23 -0800 (PST)
The problem is that even if we don't need to take positions on underlying
unanswerable questions, we do need to make decisions, have policies and
offer guidelines.  Whether canola oil is or isn't bad for people isn't our
specialty, but if we make a practice of stocking the common kitchen with
cooking oil, we DO have to decide which oils to buy!

(We've never discussed oil choice in our kitchen. I hope this email thread
doesn't prompt a big controversy here!)

Diana
Mosaic commons