Re: Community wide wifi
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm, no microwave, no MRIs nearby, no bluetooth, only speakerphone or
remote headset use of cellphones, and no wifi. We're avoiding quite a lot.
The precautionary principle is simply, "When an activity raises threats of
harm to the environment or human health, precautionary measures should be
taken even if some cause and effect relationships are not fully established
scientifically." In other words, better safe than sorry. I try to remember
it when driving on snow also.

Jerry