Re: Community wide wifi
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:18:29 -0800 (PST)
LOL.  If only it were that simple.  :-)  you know that cell phones work on
radio signals (aka elecromagnetic fields) just like wifi, bluetooth, etc do
right?  (As does the remote headset you use with it.)  And just because YOU
don't have wifi or microwaves, doesn't mean your neighbors don't.  And even
if you don't own a TV or radio, the broadcasts for them are still there.
 Our world is pretty well saturated with EMF.