Announcing Fair Oaks EcoHousing (Sacramento area)
From: Marty Maskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:33:25 -0800 (PST)
We are excited to announce Fair Oaks EcoHousing, in the Sacramento suburbs.  We
have just signed a contract to purchase a property in Fair Oaks that we believe
is a great fit for cohousing (and much better than the Folsom property we had
formerly announced).  A neighbor called me and said they'd like cohousing on
the property!  They see the alternative as apartments, and they like the idea
of owner-occupied homes.  They also like our "village" concept.

We will be creating a beautiful neighborhood of 30 homes on the 3.5 acre site.
Beginning in March, we will be holding a series of design workshops with
Architect Chuck Durrett to work out the design for the property.  We are
excited to be working with Chuck Durrett and Katie McCamant, the cohousing
experts who brought cohousing to the United States from Denmark.   Visit
www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org for more information.

We invite anyone who is looking for cohousing in Northern California to check
us out.

-- Marty Maskall and the members of the Fair Oaks EcoHousing group,
www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org