Re: Great Opportunity for Wanna-be Formative Groups
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:45:30 -0800 (PST)
I asked our Marketing Committee to respond to this message and they said,

While I don't believe that it is generally possible for a group of folks to
move en masse to a new city due to job and family commitments, here at
Manzanita Village we currently have a number of homes for resale and a few lots
left for new home construction.

http://www.manzanitavillage.com/homes/
http://www.manzanitavillage.com/lots/

Mary Ann
where our Winter Garden Parties in the Hoop House are in full swing, watch for
an update on our Facebook page http://tinyurl.com/6udcgxt