Re: appraisals
From: Holly Wilder (hollywilder23gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 10:10:33 -0800 (PST)
I meant that the appraiser wants to tack on an additional fee for his services
based on the fact that it's in a cohousing community.  We all KNOW there is
greater value, I just don't think the appraisal should cost more.  Anyone have
to pay extra for that when they purchased?

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC
www.visionaryproperties.vpweb.com
hollywilder23 [at] gmail.com