Re: appraisals
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:21:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi Holly and all —

I would like to see in writing the extra charge for this.  I would like this
guy to defend his extra charge.

My thinking about this and other charges we hear about is that this is just an
excuse to charge more for the same service.  Or not to lend at all — even when
the same lender already placed a mortgage for the same property previously.

Just excuses!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing