Re: appraisals
From: John Carver (jcarverislandnet.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:38:11 -0800 (PST)
Well the question to ask of course is why? If the property is a condominium for instance, it shouldn't be any different from appraising any other condo. The only thing I can think of is if comparisons with sales of other similar properties means comparing other cohousing properties. That might mean searching outside your area and adjusting for location. Seems a bit of a stretch though.

As far as I know no one here has had to pay an extra fee for appraisal.

John Carver
Pacific Gardens Cohousing Community
Nanaimo, BC
http://pacificgardens.ca/