Re: Counting votes
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:31:48 -0800 (PST)
We make almost all our decisions by consensus, but by policy, in case of
failure of consensus we fall to a vote. In that case, each household has a
single vote for matters of finance (which ends up being very similar in
practice to manzanita's approach, I think).

Diana from Mosaic Commons, Berlin, MA