Re: Initial membership criteria, reentry
From: Malcolm Eva (malcolmm-eva.co.uk)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:54:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello John

At Springhill, in UK, we never have vetted anyone.  The 2 stipulations are that
they can afford to buy in (or rent, or lodge), and that they agree to live by
the principles of cohousing, as expressed in the lease and the tenancy
agreements.  By and large this has worked.  Our first residents moved in ten
years ago, and the lack of vetting has had no negative impact on our population.

Best wishes

Malcolm Eva
Springhill Cohousing
Stroud