Re: Counting votes
From: Malcolm Eva (malcolmm-eva.co.uk)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:56:55 -0800 (PST)
Still at Springhill, each household has one vote if it is a company meeting
(the 'company' being the legal entity that owns the freehold - owners are
directors); if it is a residents' meeting, everyone present is entitled to
vote, even if it's several from one house.  So far, no families have broken up
as a result, and no accusations of stacking the vote by overlarge families!

Malcolm