Re: Counting votes
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 13:26:38 -0800 (PST)
We also have the possibility of a super-majority vote in the event of the
failure of consensus—85% of the members present in the plenary. This would only
happen after a fairly arduous process of trying to reach consensus first.
Happily, so far it’s never happened.

Mary Ann
Manzanita Village
where we’re actually hoping for snow—could you send us some of yours?