Re: Community wide Wifi
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 07:50:06 -0800 (PST)
Yes, the solution to the house with no signal is to switch to a signal booster.
We did that with Verizon.

Oddly enough, we had to switch from verizon internet  charter internet to get a
high enough quality signal for the verizon booster to work.

but we now can get phonecalls in our house.

By the way, this also means that our in-the-house wireless internet isn't so
great on our PORCH so I often end up on the community wide wifi when sitting on
my porch. (Or, sometimes, the neighbor's wifi across the path, which I don't
understand at all!)

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org