Use of email
From: Malcolm Eva (malcolmmalcolmeva.plus.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 00:04:46 -0800 (PST)
Hello all

I'm interested in how US coho groups control use of email as an internal
communications channel.  Do you find that you need to enforce an email
etiquette?  Does it sometimes spill over into an emotional blame and shame
storm, or is it always courteous?  How do you control a situation where some
people will not use email, while others converse almost always by email?

Do group moderators need to be very hands-on, or is that felt to be too
intrusive and heavy-handed in a community?  We're heading for a single issue
residents' meeting on this topic soon, and I'd be interested in knowing your
experiences and solutions first.

Thanks

Malcolm( UK)

Sent from my iPad
If reply needed, please address to malcolm [at] m-eva.co.uk