Re: Use of email
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 09:47:50 -0800 (PST)
Every now and then our community slips into the trap of intense emails.
 Blame can be read into even the most innocuous emails, and it can be fired
off without thinking about what it is like to be on the receiving end.
Gentle follow up requests to take a discussion off line, or reminders about
how emails can be misinterpretted are usually enough to calm folks down.
 The culture needs to be established and gently reinforced.  Starting with
Face to face discussion about the issue is important.

Laura Fitch
Pioneer Valley Cohousing and Coho/US