Re: Software Programs/Databases
From: Bryan Syverson (bryan.syversonfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 10:52:55 -0800 (PST)
I use QuickBooks for HOA finances.  I used the stand-alone version for the
5 years I've been Treasurer.  We're now switching to the on-line version
since we're electing a new Treasurer and a new team of 3 residents has
volunteered to take over the bookkeeping.

Constant Contact is used by our Marketing Committee to keep track of
interested folks who might be buyers.

I use Microsoft Access for common meals accounting and member databases.
It's too much for the task, however, so I wouldn't recommend it unless
you're already comfortable with it (which is why I use it).

-Bryan Syverson
La Querencia Fresno Cohousing