Re: Software Programs/Databases
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 13:50:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gloria,

I host websites for cohousing communities for free. More info at
http://www.zenlunatics.org/mosaic

we used to use quickbooks but it was overkill and we had trouble finding
community members willing to learn it. So I wrote a web based accounting system
that is easy to use and exactly tailored to our community finances. This also
allows us to have the website automatically invoice households for common
meals, guest room usage, HOA, eggs from our chickens, etc.

sean