New Emergency Preparedness Team Needs Guidance
From: Bill Cunninghame (bevepdxgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 17:53:12 -0800 (PST)
Daybreak Cohousing, located in Portland, OR, recently formed an emergency
preparedness team (no, it was not in response to our recent
snow-icemagggeden).  We are in the process of defining our goals and
strategies.  We'd appreciate learning how other communities have approached
/ resolved this important aspect of living in community, particularly in an
urban area.  Documents on this topic that you're willing to share would be
much appreciated.  Please share documents / contact me at:

Email: bevepdx [at] gmail.com

Thank you,

Bill Cunninghame
for Daybreak's Emergency Preparedness Team