Use of email
From: Rod Lambert (rodecovillage.ithaca.ny.us)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 18:59:11 -0800 (PST)
What Diana says makes some sense. It often seems that useful discussion
gets stifled too quickly because of a blanket understanding that if anyone
says it doesn't belong on email it stops dead in it's tracks. There are
certainly issues that could benefit from pre-meeting edification and
discussion.

Rod Lambert
EcoVillage at Ithaca, NY