Re: divorce in cohousing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:42:07 -0800 (PST)
wow! at five years old I feel our community is too young to have a strong
opinion.

but we've had two divorces where all parties still own homes here, and live
here, and as we head into a third divorce in process many people are working
hard to help one member to find a rental so they can stay.

I don't know if we are setting ourselves up for more challenges (we've
certainly had some) but I also can't imagine telling the parent of a child
living here that the parent can't be a member.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org
www.mosaic-commons.org