Re: divorce in cohousing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 04:12:16 -0800 (PST)
HELEN LAURITZEN <hlauritz [at] cablespeed.com>
after deleting the rest of quoted digest and restoring the subject line.

RoseWind is relooking at its policy for conflict and dispute resolution
that was crafted long ago when the community was new.  Sharon, I assume
from your post that some such policy exists in your community.  Could you
share it with us? If any others of you out there have policies that have
worked well for you, we'd love to know about them.

Thanks.

Helen Lauritzen
RoseWind Cohousing in Port Townsend, WA