Re: Use of email (Jasen Robillard)
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:12:24 -0800 (PST)
Moz — In a previous email I made this very point:   that people yell at each
other in person as well as on email.

IME … in my community and in others I’ve been involved w/ the “flaming” happens
w/ much more frequently on email than ever F2F.

In either case, neither is acceptable behavior.

Again, as I said in another email I hope we can quit toting up the pros and
cons of email vs. F2F and look for some solutions in which technology gives a
voice to those who use it and also supports those who prefer in person
discussion.

I believe as Sharon and others have alluded to … it’s not so much the medium of
communication as it is the ability to engage in a good conflict resolution
process.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing