Re: Use of email
From: Moz (listmoz.geek.nz)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:10:23 -0800 (PST)
Jim Mayer said:
> Sure... look at a group of people interacting in a room.... It's
> very fluid, dynamic, and extremely political. People are good at
> political!

It feels as though you've just denied that I'm a person. I'm *not*
good with political stuff. More than one or two people in the room,
add any kind of tension and my emotional processing ability just goes
"there's me, and there's _them_". Some kind of amorphous "other" that
makes no sense and can't be reasoned with.

To me, some people are good at politics, some aren't. Some are good
with written language, some aren't. Some are extroverts, some are
introverts, some don't really fit one category very well. There's a
lot of variation.

I suspect you're actually not so good with written communication, and
you actually meant "people who like large group meetings tend to be
good at politics", which I have no problem with, and largely agree
with.

Moz